Reference: 08259 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 May 2019
We are looking for an Payroll Analyst to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will be responsible for the analysis and processing of employee payroll across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) territory; you will also be overseeing expenses payments.
We are looking for experience in a payroll environment, preferable within industry in a corporate environment where you'll understand the processes involved.
Regarding IT/ERP/systems, ideally:
- and/or ADP Payroll
This is a lovely opportunity for those looking to join a long-term, employee-centric company who look to promote from within.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to work in a EMEA payroll team
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in treasury
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£23,000 to £26,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen