Reference: 00389 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Medical PA to join a private clinic specialising in medical services for neurodegenerative disease. You will be working closely with a Consultant Neurologist, focusing on their Embassy Patients and assisting with administrative tasks of the clinic.
Utilising your administrative skills and experience in Private Clinics with Embassy patients, you will work closely with Consultant Doctors to coordinate the patient journey and supporting documentation. This is a busy and dynamic environment, providing the best patient service.
- Assisting Consultant Doctors
- Organising patient journey
- Liaising with Embassy patients, supporting documents such as letters of guarantees
- Assisting with Patient and company records
- Patient/ Customer Liaisons
- Arabic language skills are highly desirable
This is an opportunity for an individual who has strong attention to detail and great customer service skills; for an medical PA role. You must be up for a challenge to become involved in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation. Skills speaking Arabic would be desirable.
This is a busy environment that operates to a very high standard with responsibility as a medical clinic. Based in central London this would be a great opportunity to join a leading clinic and a great team.
If you would like to find out more about these exciting career opportunities then please call Monopoly Christiaan-Rakus today on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Team focused environment
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture