Reference: 07016 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 28 November 2017
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 28 November 2017
This is great opportunity for a Patient Coordinator/Receptionist to join a Private Clinic and innovative medical company based in central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leaders in the field providing specialist care to patients. Using expertise in customer service or in a corporate reception environment you will support Directors in running a Private Clinic.
With your initiative and attention to detail you will liaise with both patients and specialist consultants, performing both administrative and customer service tasks.
- Reception duties, Patient meet and greet
- Ensuring proper completion of patient Registration forms
- Liaising with patients, to get missing information
- Uploading patient records onto the database • Raising invoices of payment for insurance companies or individuals
- Taking payment from patients, chasing outstanding debtors • Billing and credit control
- Typing medical letters
- Handling the diary, booking appointments
- Liaising with doctors and clinicians to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Liaising with patients ensuring they are reassured, giving optimum service
- Supporting the head of operations in the running of the clinic
- Processing imaging and lab referrals
This is an opportunity for an individual who has strong attention to detail and great customer service skills; for an administrative and front-facing role. Using your strong IT skills you will support the Director of Operations in running the clinic.
This is a busy environment that operates to a very high standard with responsibility as a medical clinic. Based in central London this would be a great opportunity to join a leading clinic and a great team.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour
- Corporate Reception environment
- Central Windsor location
£25,000 to £28,000
- Market leader security solutions industry
- Fantastic career growth
- Excellent company
- Professional, friendly, fast paced team
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team