Reference: 07402 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 26 September 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 26 September 2018
Patient Administrator/Receptionist - 2-3 months contract
This is a 2 - 3 months contract for a Patient Administrator/Receptionist at Private Clinic based in Windsor. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of largest provider of specialist treatments in the UK. With your initiative and attention to detail you will liaise with both patients and Centre Leader, performing both administrative and reception tasks.
- Reception duties, Patient meet and greet
- Ensuring proper completion of patient Registration forms
- Getting in touch with insurance companies to make sure that all insurance cover is verified
- Uploading patient records onto the database
- Handling the diary, booking appointments
- Administrative support to the business development team
- Liaising with patients ensuring they are reassured, giving optimum service
- Supporting and liaising with other staff members working at the clinic so the place is running smoothly
- Maintaining patients record
- Processing imaging and lab referrals
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This is an opportunity for an individual who has strong attention to detail and great relationship building skills; for an administrative and front-facing role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Business to Business role
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.