Reference: 08209 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 April 2019
A leading services provider based in the Gerrards Cross area are seeking a Patent Validations Specialist to work in their Intellectual Property Services division. This newly created position will work closely with the department manager and wider team to ensure the successful training, implementation and reiteration of patent validation procedures.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring validation orders are logged and deadlines are monitored
- Assisting with reviewing current department procedures and assessing best working practices
- Liaising with department heads to identify training needs
- Assisting management with department projects
- Preparing quotations
- Answering general queries from team members including management and directors of other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess sound European Patent Grant, Validation and Renewals knowledge/experience. Experience working either in a patent office or a legal firm specialising in IP or Patent law will be an ideal profile, although all profiles will be considered. Strong experience in an administrative capacity or in paralegal work would be beneficial. You will have excellent planning and organizational skills along with good people skills.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and range of benefits. The role is commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes and easily commutable by car from towns including High Wycombe, Slough, Uxbridge and surrounding areas.
For more information on this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,250 + Benefits
- Well established company
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£20,000 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment