Reference: 06740 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 June 2017
A great opportunity has opened up for an innovative and forward thinking German Partner Account Manager who keen on joining a unique and out the box company near Camberley
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and continuously driving the commercial relationships with partners. They must use their German to be able to identify and on board new partners to drive the revenue growth through effective account management.
The role will require the applicant to maintain and build relationships with key contacts and create end user opportunities through the partners. The applicant will also be responsible for providing inside sales support for Vendor Managed Partners as well as distribution in the recruitment of partners.
The role will require the applicant to draw on the unique blend of insight of data built up over the last 15 years and implement the creative flair and commitment when communicating with partners and end to end users.
This individual will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth and achievements of the company and build on the channel development expertise to maintain the strong delivery of strong return on investment, on time and on budget.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based - 35 hours per week
- Working on outbound calling for data and opt in verification focused projects
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team