Reference: 08503 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 15 October 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 15 October 2019
A traffic safety consultancy is currently looking for a Training Administrator to join their team for an initial 6 month contract. Whilst this is a home based role, it does require meeting with the client once a week. So, ideally, you'll be based in the Reading or Chertsey (Surrey) area.
The successful candidate will manage the administration of the training offered by the company as well as any third-party providers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling all training requests across several locations
- Contacting clients and training providers in order to organise schedules and facilities
- Allocating all learning courses across several clients according to priority
- Using internal IT systems to track all client and employee registrations for training.
- Managing and forecasting operational costs and budgets
Ideally, you will be a confident and methodical individual who has experience using databases and CRM systems. You will have good mathematical skills and be proficient to advanced in Microsoft Excel with a knowledge of VLOOKUP and data validation as well as have excellent communication skills.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Henley on Thames
- Well-established company
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
£25,000 to £28,000
- Private Clinic
- Central London
- Excellent career progression
- Established company
- Role can be worked from home (in the UK) or office based
- Training provided
- Competitive salary