Reference: 07609 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 February 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 February 2019
Part-time Personal Assistant | Permanent 3 days per week
An exciting opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Personal Assistant in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This role will start on the 18th February to 6th March.
- Responsible for managing all logistics for council and committee meetings – booking hotels, transfers and flights as required.
- Responsible for the smooth running of specific projects.
- Liaising with various committee, council and board members.
- Proving general office administration support as and when required to do so.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Packages with Word Press.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Previous experience supporting Director / Chairman Level.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
This role would suit someone who wants to work amongst the highest levels of the scientific community. An interest and knowledge of life sciences is a definite advantage which can be showcase through education to Masters Degree Level or equivalent experience.
Due to the location, parking is not always available but this can be discussed.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,250 + Benefits
£12.00 to £13.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£25,000 to £28,000