Reference: 03597 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 August 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 August 2016
Part-time 5 hours per week lunch time cover - 12pm - 13.00pm Monday - Friday.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of front of house reception experience and be a proficient user of MS Word. Due to the corporate nature of the business you must be very smartly presented.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Busy and varied administrative role
- Leading scientific organisation
- Commutable by car or public transport
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required
£10.00 per hour
- Close knit team based in central Windsor
- 9 hours per week with potential to grow over time
- Varied role covering Internet research and administration