Reference: 06803 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a Radiographer to join a Private Clinic on Harley St, part-time. As a Radiographer you will join a Private Clinic specialising in Dermatology and Gynaecology. You will contribute your expertise to their hospital, pathology lab and detox clinic. Working with Consultants, Specialists and other Radiographers you will provide the best patient care.
- X-ray examination reports
- Communicate with clinicians, consultants and other radiographers clinical findings
- Advise on referrals due to clinical findings
- Maintain x-ray equipment
- Record new patient information and store images to PACS
Requirements for Radiographer
- HPC registered
- Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- IR(ME)R and Care Quality Commission
- Private healthcare experience
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £33,000
- Private Hospital
- General Radiography
- Expanding team
£70,000 to £80,000
£30,000 to £45,000
- Leaders in Neurology research in Alzheimer’s disease
- Chance to join an amazing team with innovative studies
- Potential and support for progression
- Use your experience to contribute towards drug development