Reference: 06914 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 September 2017
Part-time Personal Assistant | Permanent 3-4 days per week
An exciting opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Personal Assistant in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This role will be a one-year initial contract with a strong probability of turning permanent.
- Responsible for managing all logistics for council and committee meetings – booking hotels, transfers and flights as required.
- Extensive minute taking (efficient in shorthand) of all committee meetings – followed by efficient distribution.
- Responsible for the smooth running of specific projects.
- Internal communication: developing engaging website, blog and flyer content.
- Liaising with various committee, council and board members.
- Proving general office administration support as and when required to do so.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Packages with Word Press.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Previous experience supporting Director / Chairman Level.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
This role would suit someone who wants to work amongst the highest levels of the scientific community. An interest and knowledge of life sciences is a definite advantage which can be showcase through education to Masters Degree Level or equivalent experience.
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
- Part-time assignment
- Attend meeting & transcribe minutes