Reference: 08727 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 April 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 April 2020
A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team on an initial 3-month assignment. The role will initially be home-based however you will need to go into the Cambridge office at least once a week.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Oversee payroll processes for UK and Ireland sites
- Manage payroll data relating to any tax changes, bonuses and statutory payments
- Resolve payroll queries that may rise whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Liaise with HR and Finance departments to ensure payroll is run efficiently
- Previous experience in processing a complex payroll
- Knowledge of UK and Irish payroll as well as their legislation is desirable
- Great understanding of payroll systems, particularly ADP, is highly advantageous.
- Highly organised and detailed oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety