Reference: 06798 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Super part time administration role (27.5 hours per week - 9am to 3pm, Mon to Fri with 30 mins lunch) with a leading employer based in Reading, Berkshire.
We're looking to identify someone who is committed to working part time hours on a long term basis as this role isn't likely to increase in hours going forward.
This role will be ideal for someone looking for a straightforward administration role which will fit alongside their personal commitments. Any experience with generating invoices would be incredibly beneficial.
Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£9.35 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered