Reference: 06798 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Super part time administration role (27.5 hours per week - 9am to 3pm, Mon to Fri with 30 mins lunch) with a leading employer based in Reading, Berkshire.
We're looking to identify someone who is committed to working part time hours on a long term basis as this role isn't likely to increase in hours going forward.
This role will be ideal for someone looking for a straightforward administration role which will fit alongside their personal commitments. Any experience with generating invoices would be incredibly beneficial.
Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Temporary 3 months with view to one year initial contract and permanent
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£24,265 + Benefits
- French and English speaking position
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team and working environment