Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 14 February 2019
- School hours, part time role
- £12,500 salary (at 19/20 personal allowance limit)
- Monday to Friday; 9am to 3pm (30 mins lunch)
- Parking available
- Fast paced admin role
Lovely, part-time administration role (27.5 hours per week - 9am to 3pm, Mon to Fri) with a leading employer based at Winnersh Triangle.
We're looking to identify someone who is committed to working part time hours on a long term basis as this is a permanent hire with limited opportunity for increased hours.
This role will be ideal for someone looking for a straightforward administration role which will fit alongside their personal commitments. Any experience with generating invoices would be incredibly beneficial.
Based near a train station at Winnersh Triangle, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough and Ascot.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,501 to £20,000
- Varied administration role working as part of a great team
- Prestigious Summer School
- Internationally focused organisation
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required