Reference: 06767 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Part-time Marketing Professional | Permanent
A rare and exciting part time opportunity for a talented and creative marketing professional based in Reading. You will be a well-rounded marketing professional with experience of the full marketing mix but a key priority will be to raise awareness of the brand online through social media and driving traffic to the company website.
- This will be a strategic marketing role – developing marketing strategy briefs and writing the marketing plans.
- You will be responsible for optimising the website: understanding and implementing the web strategy.
- Managing the marketing budget and co-ordinating agencies and ensuring projects are on track.
- Brand management marketing automation: using Hubspot / SEO email marketing, managing and evaluating campaigns.
- Must be able to commit to part-time hours (approx. 2-3 days) on a permanent basis.
- You should be confident in our ability as this is a standalone role.
- Previous experience in a role with 360 remit.
- Digital and marketing communications experience.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Growing products business
- Interesting opportunity for driven marketer
- Generalist experience in the marketing
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£30,000 to £34,000