Reference: 08928 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 28 January 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 28 January 2021
Why should you apply for this role?
- You are looking for a generalist HR role and are comfortable working in a part time basis ideally 5 days a week for 4 hours each day;20 hours per week=£18,200 pro rata (given the current pandemic, this pattern can potentially be flexible).
- You enjoy working in a wide-ranging HR role where you work in conjunction with the HR Manager to provide support to all staff and line managers across the UK business.
- You want to join a company which is stable having traded successfully for over 100 years.
Our Cumbernauld-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit a proven HR generalist to join their company on a part time basis.
What experience will you bring to the role?
Ideally you will possess exposure and will be confident and comfortable provided ongoing support to the wider business in all the following areas:
- Employee relations; you will provide first line guidance to all line managers and employees in respect of day-to-day HR matters
- Recruitment and onboarding including first day orientations and periodic reviews
- Personnel Development Plans; support HR Manager with training and professional development requirements
- Payroll (not essential)
- HR record maintenance - complying with GDPR and DPA at all times
- Full awareness of core UK employment legislation (NMW, Working Time Regs etc.)
At the same time, the company requires the successful individual to be CIPD qualified and be confident to handle any HR related matters in the HR Manager's absence so having strong overall HR awareness and excellent communication skills will be key to your success in the role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply