Reference: 07485 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 29 November 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 29 November 2018
Why you want to work for this company:
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- Part time hours - 20 hours per week
- Working on design for world renowned businesses, it is a great opportunity to work on exciting content design
- Initially a temporary contract with the potential for extension you will be responsible for generating artwork for multiple projects.
As their Graphic Designer you will work closely with the project managers and client brand teams generating designs across all content from landing pages, infographics, white papers, banners, through to ebooks.
You will have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite - PhotoShop, Illustrator, In-Design and some experience using HTML and CSS
You will have strong attention to detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
Strong proof reading capability
Based in a rural location 4-5 miles from Reading, you will need to be a car driver/owner
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £28,000
- Leading manufacturing company based in Harrow
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to progress their career
£20,000 to £25,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment