Reference: 08489 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 9 October 2019
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 9 October 2019
Why you want to join this company:
- Looking for 20-30 hours per week from home
- Combination of admin, outbound calling and Excel work
- Working on behalf of market leading technology businesses
- Ability to work on Excel spreadsheets, putting together spreadsheets, running reports and importing/exporting data into Excel and various databases
- ccount research and profiling using online resources
- Outbound calling to confirm and verify contact and business information
What you need to apply:
- Strong administration and data reporting experience
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills
- Extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude.
- To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home.
- You will need to have your own PC/Laptop and broadband
- Market research, data administration, outbound calling or telemarketing experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
Keywords: administrator, data entry, telemarketing, research, market research, data, data verification, data cleansing, contact verification, internet research, event follow up, outbound calling, lead generation, lead qualification
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment
£12.00 to £12.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work for a high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 3 month contract with view for extensions