Reference: 08577 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 11 December 2019
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 11 December 2019
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor who speaks English, plus an additional European language (French, German, Danish or Dutch) to join their customer support team on a permanent, part time basis (22.5 hours, 5 days per week).
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience. In addition to English, you will speak an additional European language. French, German, Danish or Dutch would be particularly useful, however other language skills will also be considered.
Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees