Reference: 08624 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 21 January 2020
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 21 January 2020
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor to join their customer support team on a permanent, part time basis (22.5 hours, 5 days per week).
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience. In addition to English, any additional language skills would be desirable, however not essential for this particular role.
Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
- Managing a team of 9 people
- Product focused environment
- Dynamic and driven team in a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to drive change and process improvement
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern and innovative working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£24,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen