Reference: 06288 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 16 September 2016
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 16 September 2016
Part-time Customer Accounts Payable Professional – 6 months
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic Customer Accounts Payable Professional has opened up in a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Uxbridge. This is a great opportunity for a passionate customer services professional with a keen interest in the financial sector.
The role is with an immediate start where you will be joining a fantastic team and be able to hit the ground running in a professional setting.
- Create and streamline customer service processes within the organizations.
- Provide timely assistance to all internal operating functions and departments.
- Ensure that all invoices that pertain to specific legal entities are approved and processed within the correct legal entity.
- Provide quick and efficient payment solutions to various departments.
- Understand and develop solutions for complex process / system driven problems.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills - previous working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to create analysis.
- Strong personal computer skills - familiarity with accounting software (preferably Oracle Financial System – not essential).
- Exceptional problem solving ability, able to understand the system and quickly access a solution
- NHS experience required.
- Prior experience in a multi-site shared services environment would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,500 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£24,000 to £27,000
- Working with a globally recognised consumer tech company
- Working in an highly motivated start up environment
- Accounts Assistant/GL/AP level role
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen