Reference: 06242 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 22 August 2016
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 22 August 2016
This is your opportunity to join a global, fast paced re-seller of all major courier/freight services worldwide.
The key to their success is to offer first class customer service at all times. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for a new Business Development Lead Generation Specialist who loves promoting services and making new client connections in order to set appointments and contribute to the overall business success. Experience in freight is a must.
Who are we looking for? - Self-motivated starter who loves selling over the phone and uses a proactive approach to build long lasting client relationships. E-commerce knowledge with telesales experience is beneficial, but not essential. The important thing is you can sell services, you're personable, professional with good communication skills (both verbal and written English). You will be making calls and booking clients for appointments, reporting to the owner, so it will be a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow.
If you're interested in finding out more, please contact Sue Bressey on 01753830706 or email email@example.com
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we cannot always respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Opportunity to use your Turkish language skills
- Working on the Turkish market generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£28,000 to £35,000
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people