Reference: 06513 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Our client, a leading Ecommerce and online solutions provider is currently on the hunt for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join the rapidly growing team.
As Paid Search Manager you will be defining, developing and implementing paid search marketing programs which are specifically tailored to drive revenue. Alongside this you will be required to take on all management of pay per click search projects from strategy through to implementation and manage and develop programs on various search engines. Within the Project management element to the role you will also be analysing customer websites to provide well defined marketing strategies. Budgets and bidding for pay per click campaigns will also fall under your responsibility.
You will have strong client management skills and focus on client reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is degree educated and has considerable experience in managing paid search programs for a client or in house. To have previous experience in the use of web analytics, Marin, Kenshoo, Google Adwords certification and an understanding of HTML is key. To also speak another language fluently would also be a plus.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your paid search marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£19,000 to £20,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering