Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 28 September 2018
- Part-time assignment
- Attend meeting & transcribe minutes
This is an ad-hoc PA Secretary Minute Taker assignment with a total of five hours per assignment. There will be 12 meetings over the next 12 months. The meetings run for two hours. The minutes of the meeting are taken and then transcribed at home. Shorthand is not required.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent written and PC skills
- Well organized and professional manner
- Valid DBS Certificate required
- Previous experience with Minute Taking
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply