Reference: 06607 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 September 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 September 2017
An ad-hoc Minute Taker is required for half day minute taking assignments based in the Berkshire area.
You will be a self-motivated and a confidential individual, who is capable of dealing with a meeting environment and can demonstrate experience and knowledge of minute taking. You will be dealing with sensitive information which must be recorded accurately.
The successful candidate would be a confident communicator and have previous minute taking experience with an intermediate standard of Microsoft word.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have valid DBS Certification.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required