Reference: 06685 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 May 2017
This Senior PA role will be to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Headmaster and liaise with Governors, Senior members of staff and parents.
- Diary management, travel booking and event co-ordination
- Meeting preparation and minute taking
- Co-ordinating school trips, open days and public events
- Knowledge on Sims school database would be an advantage
- DBS Certificate required
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Sue on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gander, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
TemporaryMinute taking for strategy planning meetings
- Preparing confidential meeting notes
- Circulating minutes
- Meetings held in Central Town location
£23,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic Company - supporting a growing sales team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Providing excellent customer service.