Reference: 00097 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Personal Assistant to Directors
Joining an integral part of the team, the Personal Assistant will support and coordinate with the Executive Director. You will effectively develop and manage department communications, events and projects, in a wide range of products. This is a newly developed role, with the opportunity to travel abroad with Executive Director.
• Support the Executive Director and wider board in managing workflow in the capacity of: taking minutes, monitoring emails, diary management
• Effective project team co-ordination including: organising project meetings, preparing agendas, ensuring meeting follow up
• Supporting the wider board regarding minutes, diary management
• General administrative duties including: travel bookings, expenses, archiving, enquiry response
You will have a background in an executive administrative role with excellent communication skills. Strong IT skills, in the capacity of Microsoft Office, and experience in producing reports, newsletters, and web content is preferable. The ability to start immediately and travel overseas with the Executive Director is required.
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best creative talent the world has to offer.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
- Part-time assignment
- Attend meeting & transcribe minutes
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set