Our client, an international service provider is currently looking for an Order Processing Administrator to join their team in Oxfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be fully office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role).
As an Order Processing Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all purchase orders and queries received via telephone and email whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
In addition, you will be:
- Processing orders from customers in a timely manner
- Providing high levels of customer service through email or telephone
- Resolving order queries that may arise relating to order receipt and delivery time
- Coordinating quotation requests
- Completing orders from quotation to delivery
- Tracking orders with warehouse & drivers
The successful candidate will have previous customer service/order management experience and be a confident communicator who enjoys engaging with internal teams and customers to provide the highest standards of customer care and engagement.
In addition, you will possess excellent IT skills and be a team player with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.