Reference: 09635 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 March 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 March 2022
A market leader in their field, this medical devices business with excellent staff retention levels is hiring for an Order Processing Administrator with strong attention to detail and communication skills to join their growing business.
A varied role, you will be looking for an opportunity to work across the full order lifecycle, from processing orders, through to customer queries and as required packing customer orders. A confident communicator you will enjoy engaging with internal teams and customers to provide the highest standards of customer care and engagement.
- Process orders from customers in a timely manner
- Provide high levels of customer service through email or telephone
- Resolve order queries that may arise relating to order receipt and delivery time
- Coordinating collections for returned goods
- Liaise with finance department on customer invoices when necessary
- Previous experience in a customer service/order management role
- Great IT skills with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and SAP experience is advantageous
- Team player with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
£25,000 to £28,000
£25,000 to £27,000
- Well-established international medical devices company
- A team oriented and forward thinking company
- Competitive salary