Reference: 09378 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 21 October 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 21 October 2021
A global leader in retail consumables is looking for an Analyst to investigate customer claims relating to incorrect orders, late delivery, damaged goods, incorrect pricing etc, through to resolution of the claim and issue of credit note/refund or rejection.
You will be joining their EMEA shares services based in West London/Middlesex, with on-site parking + accessible from Hayes & Harlington or West Drayton train stations, with the expectation of 2 days per week in the office.
We are looking for someone either with b2b order management/supply chain experience and/or accounts receivable/credit or rebates experience, ideally for a multinational product manufacturer.
In addition, the following are advantageous:
- Fluency in German, Italian or Spanish (or other EU language), but we will accept anyone with C1 fluency in English if it is a foreign language.
The role is offered on an initial 6 month contract.
In addition to the benefits expected of a large multinational, the company offer a strong, supportive environment where employees are retained on a long-term basis and this is an ideal role to expand your knowledge and experience within a global team.
For more details and an informal conversation about how you wish to develop your career, please apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Flexibility to work remotely in the UK
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- International product manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Excellent Developmental Opportunities
- Joining a fast-growing fashion brand
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects