Reference: 06861 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 August 2017
A well-known, market-leading brand within their sector are recruiting for an ERP Business Analyst to support Global ERP processes across multi-branded commercial functions.
The role will ideally suit someone with intricate pricing knowledge and experience with Oracle e-Business Suite (in particular Order to Cash and Financials modules) and requires someone who has an excellent understanding of standard business practices relating to accounting, sales operations, inventory management and purchasing, Scheduling and Order Fulfilment.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the business functions for the Order to Cash modules within Oracle EBS
- Maintaining price lists in order management ensuring any additions, deletions, modifications occur within specific timelines
- Maintaining Master Discount Spreadsheet
- Supporting all Oracle configuration, functionality, enhancements and functional design
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the test scripts
- Assume role of an Oracle expert for the EMEA commercial unit in support of the day to day commercial activities
- Act as an Order Management lead for future implementations
- Working with all business units to ensure accuracy of automated data entry into Oracle EBS
Desired experience to include:
- Oracle e-Business Suite for: O2C,Order Management, Pricing, ATP & Shipping
- Project management or ERP development/ implementation
- Process improvement
You should have strong analytical and project management skills and will be able to communicate well on both a technical and non-technical level.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, a range of benefits and an excellent working environment. For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply