Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 February 2018
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
Operations Support Administrator | Temporary 6 months
Joining a busy team, you will be supporting multiple internal units through the administration and maintenance of the current business systems and processes.
With this role you’ll be heavily involved in data entry and data analysis responsibilities.
You will be responsible for liaising with healthcare professionals to resolve queries that have arisen, and with other drug safety colleagues to ensure that reports are generated in regards to two specific units.
- Data entry, receipting, and recessing.
- Ensuring reports are generated.
- Clarifying queries that arise.
Available to start immediately, you will be a proactive and detail-orientated individual with a keen interest in data entry.
As the reports generated are so specialised, it is essential that you have achieve a high level of accuracy in your data entry, and are able to cast a critical eye over reports.
Experience with Excel is mandatory for this role.
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Varied administration role suitable for a graduate calibre individual
- Interesting long-term temporary assignment with views to extensions
- Oncology therapeutic experience is a major benefit
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Regional Healthcare Partnership role focused on building key relationships with senior NHS stakeholders
- Working for a patient centric company who want to have a key representative in the M1 / M6 territory
- Car driver is essential
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance