Reference: 06289 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
One of Europe’s largest solution providers in their industry is looking for a French speaking Account Executive with previous B2B sales experience to work in partnership with their French Country Manager.
You will have responsibility for generating and closing sales, working with both new and existing clients in the French territory, so you will need to have a proven track record of achieving targets. In addition, you will provide sales activity reports, data analysis and track customer buying behaviour. You will ensure records are kept up to date and contact customers to cleanse data as required.
The successful Account Executive will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Outbound calls to follow up on marketing campaigns/ product promotions
- Create and manage a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects
- Qualify and develop relationships/opportunities
- Develop incoming leads and new business opportunities
- To gather opportunities for face-to-face contact with clients for the Country Manager
- Dependant on business needs travelling to visit clients in country
In return the company is offering a basic salary up to £25,000 plus commission and a range of company benefits too.
For further information please contact Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively apply now!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team