Reference: 06904 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 September 2017
This is a great chance for an Operations Manager to join an innovative and expanding private clinic, who also run their own clinical trials in Neurological diseases. You will work closely with the CEO and Practice Manager, to ensure the smooth running across their clinics and trials.
- Take responsibility of the smooth running of the patient and clinical trial centres
- Ensure compliance and excellent performance within CQC inspections
- Prepare and manage annual clinical audits
- Manage the staff across the national clinics/ and trials, liaising with HR to ensure internal policies are followed
- Take responsibility for facilities, including contracts, equipment and compliance
- Manage the clinics' budgets and P&L
- Harmonise processes across clinics, particularly as the company increases their trial and patient sites.
- Working within a fast paced private clinic/hospital
- Excellent performance within CQC and clinical audits
- Facilities managements, including HR and equipment
- Solid communication and people management skills
- Can-do attitude, and wiliness to implement systems to increase efficiency
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply