Reference: 00198 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Operations Manager - Permanent
Joining an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans working as an Operations Manager. This opportunity offers the chance to join a high performing and focused team based in the Berkshire area on a permanent basis. Having total responsibility of ensuring the goods and services of the company are delivered in line with the strategic objectives, maintaining an exceptional standard in regards to customer experience and ensuring customer expectations are met at every step throughout the process.
• Identify any additional resource requirements ahead of time in conjunction with other business departments.
•Oversee the development of the manufacturing processes in line with growth expectations and LEAN management principles.
• Supervise operational detail and implement control systems.
• Take full budget responsibility, develop and deliver on the business plan for the Operations Department.
• Develop a culture of excellence in customer service within the Operations Team.
• Full coordination of operational resources.
• Previous experience in managing an operations team in contracting environment.
• Prior experience in leading a team of a minimum of ten people.
• To be financially astute, with exceptional customer service skills.
• Hold advanced IT Skills – including MS Office Programs and other project programming software.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set