Reference: 08745 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 May 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 May 2020
As an Operations and Facilities Assistant, you will be supporting the facilities team with administrative responsibilities and facilities services.
This role will be on a 12 month temporary ongoing contract with the possibility for extension. Initially focusing on the provision of facilities and operations support in compliance with Covid-19 regulations, you will be responsible for implementing social distancing policies and maintaining an efficient facilities services both onsite and remotely
This role will perfectly suit a strong Facilities/Operations Administrator who is confident managing multiple tasks and projects at the same time and working to processes and guidelines.
This is typical a busy role with hands on facilities support including future responsibility for meeting health and safety requirements in the canteen and break out areas as well as keeping all meeting rooms and common areas clear and tidy once these areas are reopened.
- Responsible for booking and scheduling meeting rooms and making sure that each of the room is ready to be used for the meeting including receiving food deliveries
- Working in a facilities project team to assist with a new site opening
- Communicate with overnight security team in case of any request
- Helping with the events and setting up rooms
- Assisting with international site meetings
- Responsible for catering and ordering the stationery including placing the orders and raising the purchase orders
- Looking after the company archive record
- Performing weekly fire alarm test
- Taking part and assisting in the evacuation process
- Making sure that health and safety policy is up to date
Office and Reception
- Covering lunches and any absence on the reception
- Responsible for communication with international offices, vendors and accounting teams in terms of purchase orders and invoices
- Previous experience working in a facilities/operations environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Advanced in using computer and Microsoft Office package
- Experience with Concur system and managing expenses (beneficial not essential)
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Henley on Thames
- Well-established company
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career