Reference: 06888 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 September 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 September 2017
Operations Administrator - Data Entry | Temporary 6 months
Joining a busy team, you will be supporting multiple internal units through the administration and maintenance of the current business systems and processes. This is a role with heavy data entry and data analysis responsibilities. You will be responsible for liaising with healthcare professionals to resolve queries that have arisen, and with other drug safety colleagues to ensure that reports are generated in regards to two specific units. This role offers an immediate start.
- Data entry, receipting, and recessing
- Ensuring reports are generated
- Clarifying queries that arise
Available to start immediately, you will be a proactive and detail-orientated individual with a keen interest in data entry. As the reports generated are so specialised, it is essential that you have achieve a high level of accuracy in your data entry, and are able to cast a critical eye over reports. Experience with Excel is mandatory for this role.
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£24,000 to £30,000
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities