Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 January 2022
- Opportunity to work for a high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 3 month contract with view for extensions
We are currently looking for an Office / Facilities Administrator to join our client in London on an initial 3 month temporary contract but it requires someone who can commit beyond this initial end date.
This role will be fully office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role). Full Covid 19 precautions are in operation and will be talked through prior to submission.
You’ll play a key role in supporting and providing a welcoming environment to those who wish/need to come into the office (could be anywhere between 50-100 employees per day) as the company is embracing flexible work for their employees.
This is a typical busy role with hands on facilities support including dealing with queries, being responsible for catering and ordering the stationery and handling courier deliveries. In addition, reception duties may be required as/when the office fully reopens.
We are looking for someone with ideally previous commercial facilities/administration/reception experience who is a strong communicator and is confident managing multiple tasks at the same time.
Based in London, this role is within walking distance of Old Street Tube Station. You may be requested to submit a short video during the application/shortlisting process. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.