Reference: 08773 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 June 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 June 2020
- Love property and have always wanted to work in the high-end luxury market?
- Possess strong administrative support skills and well as being highly numeric?
- Have a flexible and professional approach at all times?
We are working exclusively with a leading independent property development company who focus on luxury builds in and around the M4 / M3 corridor. Commonly working with buyers to secure land in ideal sites and then building them their dream home (design & build), this gives their business a high degree of certainty to always ensure projects complete with a sale.
They are looking to hire an Office Manager / PA to MD who is also comfortable working in accounts. This is a multi-faceted role which requires the successful candidate to be ready and willing to wear multiple hats every day.
From traditional diary planning and meeting organisation to working with contracts and accounts payable / receivable, the right person will have exceptional attention to detail and will keep to the highest standards with everything they are tasked with.
Working on the outskirts of Ascot, it is preferred that you drive (or have access to your own transport), as you will need to travel to sites throughout the local area. The role is in a small office where there will be occasions where you will be working on your own.
Experience with working in the property or construction sectors will be advantageous and any exposure to dealing with high net worth individuals / families (HNWI) is also of particular interest.
For further detail, please apply via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment