Reference: 06977 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 31 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31 October 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's most modern web development companies, you will be a part of a fast-growing, innovative work space as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for the overall dynamic, management of the office and HR administration. You will be passionate about technology, highly organised and will have the drive to grow and develop within this role as the company continually expands.
General Office Support:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the company’s general office operations run smoothly.
- Organising regular company social events as well as meeting and greeting all visitors to the office.
- Providing administrative support to various departments; including managing staff correspondence and maintaining filing for general office documentation.
- You’ll effectively managing suppliers and stock levels i.e. stationary.
- You will be accountable for the on boarding process of new starters; including creating training and development plans.
- Responsible for administering staff annual leave, sickness and benefit plans.
- You’ll continually liaising with senior management on complex HR issues and aid in the creation and development of HR policies.
- Proven experience in office / HR administration.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or equivalent HR qualification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Previous experience working in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fluid working environment.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to work for a global sporting equipment manufacturer to head up their UK HR function.
- Operational HR management role (with advisory capacity on strategic decision making) within a company focused on continuous improvement.
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment