Reference: 07657 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 13 March 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 13 March 2019
This is a full time role on a Fixed term contract from early April to July/August based in a town centre location. If you are passionate about working in education (you could already have worked in the sector or be looking to start), this is a great opportunity to be part of a close knit team working with international students attending summer schools throughout the South East.
You will be working within a well respected international organisation, who run courses at prestigious independent schools.
Supporting Senior Managers and Teaching staff with administering the courses, you will be updating data and records, make sure all supplies and resources are allocated to the right school and generally make sure the courses run smoothly.
This role will provide the ability to use your own initiative and pro-activity. The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with the ability to work weekends on a rota system. Some work may be physical, handling resources for the various courses. Clean driving licence required.
- Good communication and Microsoft Office skills
- Flexible approach to office administration requirements
- Confident telephone manner
- Well organised with a high standard of attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
For more information, please contact Jocelyn on 01753 830706
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Leading IT services company based in Windsor
- Fast paced varied role
- Ideally suits someone looking for a broad Administrative role
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£14.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
- Arranging international event