Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Well-established company
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
An opportunity has arisen to work within one of our Henley-On-Thames based clients in an Office Administrator role.
A family-run business, this well-established company has been on a growth path over the last several years. Capable of providing autonomy and opportunities to expand your background, this company is highly focused on the quality of care for the customers.
As an Office Administrator you will be:
- Handling all inbound communications and email enquiries and logging these into the CRM system
- Managing all reports and paperwork
- Overseeing diary management
- Taking on ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great IT skills with Microsoft Office and CRM experience is advantageous
- Team player with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Role can be worked from home (in the UK) or office based
- Training provided
- Competitive salary