Reference: 06562 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 February 2017
An innovative and cutting edge design consultancy requires an Office Administrator to join their busy and friendly team in central Windsor on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing secretarial support to pre-contracts team
- Preparing main proposal documents
- Working on presentations in both Word and Powerpoint
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including post stamping and distributing
- Front of house duties; greeting visitors on arrival
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, friendly and adaptable to the needs of the team. Strong Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills are a pre-requisite, and previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,501 to £20,000
- Busy fast paced role
- Prestigious Summer School
- Private School in South East
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required