Reference: 06562 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 February 2017
An innovative and cutting edge design consultancy requires an Office Administrator to join their busy and friendly team in central Windsor on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing secretarial support to pre-contracts team
- Preparing main proposal documents
- Working on presentations in both Word and Powerpoint
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including post stamping and distributing
- Front of house duties; greeting visitors on arrival
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, friendly and adaptable to the needs of the team. Strong Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills are a pre-requisite, and previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£25,000 to £28,000
- Innovative & creative agency/gallery
- Lively friendly team
- Central location
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)