Reference: 06562 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 February 2017
An innovative and cutting edge design consultancy requires an Office Administrator to join their busy and friendly team in central Windsor on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing secretarial support to pre-contracts team
- Preparing main proposal documents
- Working on presentations in both Word and Powerpoint
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including post stamping and distributing
- Front of house duties; greeting visitors on arrival
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, friendly and adaptable to the needs of the team. Strong Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills are a pre-requisite, and previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties