Reference: 09243 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 August 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 August 2021
A global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for an Observational Research Scientist to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- You will be preparing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
- Being involved in company projects and using real-world healthcare data assets (RWD) to analyse the safety and effectiveness of the studies/drugs
- Provide epidemiology and drug development research strategies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Epidemiology or in a similar field (Health Economics)
- Background in Epidemiology research within the pharmaceutical field
- Experience working with CPRD or THIN
- Previous experience working with statistical software particularly SAS and real-world healthcare data assets (RWD)/Primary Research
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£55,000 to £60,000
£35,000 to £45,000