Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2020
- Established, yet growing organisation
- Multilingual, corporate office environment
- Competitive salary
Our client, an established business within the retail industry is currently looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team in York.
As a key part of a multilingual team, you will be responsible for providing 1st class support to their Norwegian speaking customers. You will be responsible for dealing with a variety of incoming queries, over the phone and via email regarding products, you will escalate queries where appropriate and maintain an outstanding level of professionalism at all times.
The successful candidate will speak fluent Norwegian, you will have excellent communication skills and ideally have some previous experience working in a customer service position. In return the company offers training, a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and established team.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change