Reference: 08732 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 April 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Research Scientist skilled with NGS methodologies to join their team in Oxford.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science. You will be passionate about creating innovative science and working on large scale hypotheses.
- Developing a range of experiments that produce omics-scale data for discovery and validation
- Creating molecular and cellular tests to support findings from genomic studies
- Establishing cutting-edge technologies with the support of NGS methodologies
- PhD educated in a Science filed particularly in molecular and cell biology or genetics, is highly advantageous
- Proven lab experience in Next Generation Sequencing
- Knowledge of spatial-omics is highly desirable
- Driven individual who can work on different biological areas and who can utilise their knowledge to develop cutting edge technology
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great role with excellent learning and development potential
- Innovative international pharmaceutical company
- Extensive benefits package
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company