Reference: 06883 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 September 2017
This is a great chance for a Research Physician/ Sub-Investigator to join an innovative and expanding research team focusing on Neurological diseases. You will join a leading research organisation in Plymouth focused on drug development. Using your Clinical Research Experience within Phase III studies you will lead a new research team.
- Ethical committee meetings and submissions docs/ IRAS
- Pre Study Site Selection Visits
- Ensure medical care and safety protocols for clinical trials
- Reporting SAEs
- Pre-screening conversations with patients
- Study visits, patient consent forms
- Ensure all medical records/ study documentation is accurate
- Patient recruitment
- Clinical governance and company SOPs
- GMC Registered
- Neurology- preferable
- Phase I-III studies
- Management and leadership
- MRCP/MRCGP/MRCPsych (desirable)
- Pharmaceutical experience (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Principal Investigator you will lead the new team to work towards drug development. Ideally you will have experience within: Neurology, Psychiatry or Elderly care.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
- Join a global clinical research organisation
- Use your medical knowledge to contribute to the strong industry reputation of a niche CRO
- Fantastic step up in your medical career
- Be part of an expanding team (multicultural / multinational)
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity