Reference: 06883 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 September 2017
This is a great chance for a Research Physician/ Sub-Investigator to join an innovative and expanding research team focusing on Neurological diseases. You will join a leading research organisation in Plymouth focused on drug development. Using your Clinical Research Experience within Phase III studies you will lead a new research team.
- Ethical committee meetings and submissions docs/ IRAS
- Pre Study Site Selection Visits
- Ensure medical care and safety protocols for clinical trials
- Reporting SAEs
- Pre-screening conversations with patients
- Study visits, patient consent forms
- Ensure all medical records/ study documentation is accurate
- Patient recruitment
- Clinical governance and company SOPs
- GMC Registered
- Neurology- preferable
- Phase I-III studies
- Management and leadership
- MRCP/MRCGP/MRCPsych (desirable)
- Pharmaceutical experience (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Principal Investigator you will lead the new team to work towards drug development. Ideally you will have experience within: Neurology, Psychiatry or Elderly care.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture
£42,000 to £56,000
- Working for a company at the forefront of their sector.
- Fantastic 6 month FTC.
- Based in a the centre of a scientific research hub.
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance
- 12 month contract