Reference: 06541 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 February 2017
Network and Systems Engineer - Permanent
A leading global organisation, has an excellent opportunity for a first class IT Specialist to join the Global Operations Team covering France, Germany, UK and Czech. They are looking for someone with strong TCP/IP networking skills and extensive knowledge in the Microsoft and Windows server environment.
This role would be ideal for an applicant who wishes to pursue an IT career within a highly successful, international multi-cultural company, working in a first class environment where all employees are truly valued.
- Answer/ respond to incoming requests and resolve customer problems by phone and remotely on the user’s system.
- Troubleshoot, analyse, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems.
- Stay current on and adhere to established policies, procedures and documentation.
- Interact with customers and co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Support feature, functionality, and usage of specific applications.
- Document customer requests in call tracking system.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Frequent travel - across Europe.
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of running a multi-national Help desk including Microsoft software, active directory and hardware TCP/IP or Cisco.
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Conceptual & practical understanding of IT Support fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of blackberry, mobile phones, servers etc.
- ITIL experience and knowledge is advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional language skills could be desirable.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivation and organization.
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate excellent technical ability, clear communication skills, ability to solve problems and be a real team player. This role would suit someone who is eager to learn new technologies and broaden their skills and abilities.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- A global language services provider committed to growth and transformation
- A team focused environment
- Being part of a team focused on developing their cloud based systems/infrastructure