Reference: 06634 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 April 2017
This internationally renowned leader in their field are recruiting for a native level/ fluent speaker of German Financial Accountant / Record-to-Report (R2R) Accountant due to the migration of financial & accounting services to their recently established EMEA Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to get into the SSC at this early phase in their migration plans, as they continue to grow the centre over the coming years. As such, you'll have the opportunity to assist with the migration and help shape the processes followed in the years to come, with inevitable progression following in the near future.
Beyond this, you'll be responsible for:
- Transactional balance sheet reconciliations for AR, AP and GL;
- Month, quarter and year end closure + analysis and reporting;
- Assist with audits, both internal and external;
- Migration of the function from the existing in-country teams to the Manchester office, including Knowledge Transfer.
As such, we are looking for:
- Financial / record-to-report (R2R) accounting experience, with functional experience of transactional reconciliation and closure;
- SAP + Intermediate Excel: Pivot tables & V-Lookup function;
- Migration: ideally from location to location, if not migration/implementation of new ERP system or some sort of knowledge transfer project;
- SSC (or BPO) experience
With very competitive salaries + bonus, new offices, the opportunity to grow with a huge global organisation and shape their future, this is a rare opportunity.
Excited? Apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£20,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a sales or debt collection background