Reference: 09371 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 October 2021
A global leader in retail consumables is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing expert from a business-to-consumer, product background, to join in a brand new role supporting growth in the German market.
Part of a brand-new team, based across the UK and Europe, you must be bilingual German<>English and have strong SEO experience from a product oriented background.
This role can be based remotely either in the UK or Germany.
Beyond the core digital marketing/email campaigns and user testing, you will be part of a rapidly growing team working with retail and brand partners, should be a strong communicator and be flexible to the role moving in different directions, as required.
You will be working closely with finance and operations, so should be commercially savvy with a good eye for numbers and data + decent Excel skills.
We would expect the candidate to be degree educated (or qualified through experience).
In addition to the benefits expected of a large multinational, the company offer a strong, supportive environment where employees are retained on a long-term basis and there is huge scope for growth from this role.
For more details and an informal conversation about how you wish to develop your career, please apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £32,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£19.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
£20,000 to £22,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work